Songs & Flowers That Express Our Feelings
Where do you turn for inspiration when you’re trying to find the perfect words for a certain situation? While we at Port Charlotte Florist believe flowers can inspire and encourage, we also know music can often have the same effect. A well-timed song can say everything you’re feeling when you’re at a loss for words. Here are some of our favorites:
- Scarlet Begonias by The Grateful Dead gives us a taste of how it feels to find that just-right person who seems to be created just for you.
- San Francisco by Scott McKenzie inspires a carefree spirit that wears bells and puts flowers in the hair.
- Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi takes the thrill of desire to a new level, when infatuation simply isn’t enough.
- China Cat Sunflowers by The Grateful Dead leaves the impression that you don’t have a care in the world. Send some inspiration in the form of our Sunflower Meadows arrangement to a carefree friend today.
- Blue Orchid by The White Stripes inspires us to get a reaction by turning white orchids blue. Whichever color you choose, orchids always make a statement.
What songs and flowers inspire you most? The floral designers at Port Charlotte Florist want to help you pair your favorite songs with our favorite flowers.